Terms and Conditions of CazPlus Token Sale:
The following Terms and Conditions (or collectively called Terms) govern the Purchaser’s (or ”You”) purchase of cryptographic tokens from CAZPLUS (or the “Company”). Both the company and the Purchaser together are the “Parties” to these Terms. This document does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not purchase CazPlus tokens from the company. By purchasing cazplus tokens from the company, you will be bound by these terms and any terms incorporated by reference.
By purchasing CazPlus and to the extent permitted by law, you are agreeing not to hold any of the Company and its respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the sale of CazPlus, including losses associated with the terms set forth below.
Do not purchase CazPlus if you are not an expert in dealing with cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software systems.
Please do not acquire CazPlus tokens if you are a citizen of the United States of America or any other nation which issued a country wise ban on dealing with Crypto assets. Please do comply with your respective country’s laws and regulations.
The Purchaser agrees to buy, and the Company agrees to sell CazPlus tokens in accordance with the following Terms:
- Neither the Company nor any of the CazPlus Team has provided you with any advice regarding whether CazPlus token is a suitable investment for you or not.
- You have sufficient understanding of the functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and intricacies associated with cryptographic tokens, such as Bitcoin and Ether, as well as blockchain-based software systems generally.
- You will supply us with all information, documentation or copy documentation that we require in order to allow us to accept your purchase and allocate CazPlus tokens to you.
- You have not supplied us with information relating to your acquisition of CazPlus or otherwise which is inaccurate or misleading and you will provide us with any additional information which may be reasonably required in order that we can fulfil our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, including but not limited to any anti-money laundering obligation.
- You are legally permitted to receive and hold and make use of CazPlus tokens in your and any other relevant jurisdiction and you take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with receiving and holding CazPlus tokens.
- By acquiring CazPlus tokens, you are not making a regulated investment, as this term may be interpreted by the regulator in your jurisdiction and you are not obtaining or using CazPlus for any illegal purpose, and will not use CazPlus tokens for any illegal purpose.
- You waive any right you may have / obtain to participate in a class action lawsuit or a class wide arbitration against any entity or individual involved with the sale of CazPlus tokens.
- Your acquisition of CazPlus token does not involve your purchase or receipt of shares, ownership or any equivalent in any existing or future public or private company, corporation or other entity in any jurisdiction.
- To the extent permitted by law and provided we act in good faith, the Company makes no warranty whatsoever, either expressed or implied, regarding the future success of CazPlus token and/or the Ethereum Network
- You accept that CazPlus is created and you obtain CazPlus token on an “as is” and “under development” basis. Therefore, provided the Company acts in good faith, you accept that the Company is providing CazPlus without being able to provide any warranties in relation to CazPlus tokens, including, but not limited to, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You accept that you bear sole responsibility for determining if (i) the acquisition, the allocation, use or ownership of CazPlus tokens (ii) the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of CazPlus tokens over time, if any, (iii) the sale and purchase of CazPlus; and/or (iv) any other action or transaction related to CazPlus has tax implications.
- All purchases of CazPlus are final and are non-refundable. By purchasing CazPlus, the purchaser acknowledges that neither the company nor any of its affiliates, directors or shareholders are required to provide a refund for any reason.
- If the company believes, in its sole discretion, that any individuals or entities owning CazPlus tokens creates material regulatory or other legal risks or adverse effects for the company and/or CazPlus, the company reserves the right to: (a) buy all CazPlus from such owners at the then-existing market price and/or (b) sell all cryptocurrency assets of the company.
- The CazPlus Team is not liable for failure to perform solely caused by: unavoidable casualty, delays in delivery of materials, embargoes, government orders, acts of civil or military authorities, acts by common carriers, emergency conditions (including weather conditions), security issues arising from the technology used or any similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible. If an event of force majeure occurs, the party injured by the other's inability to perform may elect to suspend the Terms, in whole or part, for the duration of the force majeure circumstances. The party experiencing the force majeure circumstances shall cooperate with and assist the injured party in all reasonable ways to minimize the impact of force majeure on the injured party.
- The Purchaser bears the sole responsibility to determine if the purchase of CazPlus tokens with BTC, ETH, XRP or the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of CazPlus token over time has tax implications for the Purchaser in the Purchaser's home jurisdiction. By purchasing CazPlus tokens and to the extent permitted by law, the Purchaser agrees not to hold any of the Company, its affiliates, shareholders, director, or advisors liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the purchase of CazPlus.
- The Purchaser and the Company agree that if any portion of these Terms is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without.affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- The failure of the Company to require or enforce strict performance by the Purchaser of any provision of these Terms or the Company’s failure to exercise any right under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the Company's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. The express waiver by the Company of any provision, condition, or requirement of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement. Except as expressly and specifically set forth in these Terms, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by the CazPlus Team shall be deemed a modification of these Terms nor be legally binding.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time during the sale by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Any Purchaser will be deemed to have accepted such changes by purchasing CazPlus tokens. The Terms may not be otherwise amended except by express consent of both the Purchaser and the Company.
- You are responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the wallet, vault or other storage mechanism you use to receive and hold CazPlus tokens purchased from the Company, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s). If your private key(s) or other access credentials are lost, you may lose access to your Tokens. The Company is not responsible for any losses, costs or expenses relating to lost access credentials.
- Currently, only English versions of any CazPlus communications is considered official. The English version shall prevail in case of differences in translation.